Roadworthy Certificates

Roadworthy Certificates

If you need to re-register your car or are thinking of selling your car then you’ll need a roadworthy certificate. Your vehicle needs to pass a roadworthiness inspection to ensure the safety of your vehicle isn’t compromised. Only licensed vehicle testers can carry out inspections and issue certificates of roadworthiness.

Before being issued with a roadworthy certificate , your vehicle will be inspected for any signs of wear and tear that could endanger the safety of you and other drivers on the road.




Typically a roadworthy inspection will include:

  • Condition of wheels and tyres
  • Steering
  • Suspension
  • Brakes
  • Lamps, signals and reflectors
  • Windscreen and windows
  • Wipers and washers
  • Seats and seat belts
  • Body, chassis and engine

Theworkshop are an accredited RACV service Centre and VACC accredited Service Centre and arrange our Roadworthy inspections through our preferred inspector.
We’ll provide a full written report, detailing any potential areas that require work in order to meet the required criteria for roadworthiness in Victoria.

The workshop difference

  • All our servicing work is guaranteed for 12 months.
  • Fast turnaround with no compromise on quality.
  • We use brand name components and lubricants.
  • Full trained mechanics.
  • State of the art workshop.
  • All work carried out on site.
  • All brands of cars serviced.

Other Mechanical Repairs